admin

PROJECT FORTH: A project with a mission

It is the second year of Project FORTH, an Erasmus plus capacity building project in Higher Education co-funded by the European Commission on “Formation of Teachers in Emerging Challenged Areas of the Philippines” (FORTH).  On March 19-22, its third Transnational Training of Trainers was held online with five universities in the Philippines, fifteen public schools …

PROJECT FORTH: A project with a mission Read More »

Webinars 3rd Semester of the Project Youth ACT

160 young people from 14 countries of América and Europe, participated in two webinars as the closing activity of the third semester of the current project of EDIW, Youth ACT. This Project is being carried out by EDIW with universities and associations in Europe and America. “The competencies required for a successful decision-making process” was …

Webinars 3rd Semester of the Project Youth ACT Read More »

Project FORTH – Formation of Teachers in Emerging Challenged Areas

FORTH was conceived as a response to some important challenges: awareness of the existence of critical areas in the world, the transformative nature of education, a repeated circle of lack of specific training to teach in these challenged areas, lack of support, resources, and motivation to opt and to remain teaching in these areas. What …

Project FORTH – Formation of Teachers in Emerging Challenged Areas Read More »

EDIW supports Indigenous Peoples Academy Josefa Segovia

February 22nd, 2020, the Indigenous Peoples Academy- Josefa Segovia was launched with the backing of the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP-XI), Indigenous Peoples Apostolate of Archdiocese of Davao, Barangay Local Government Units, Teresian Association-Philippines, InteRED Foundation, and Maureen Guilday Scholarship Fund. The Academy is an initiative and one of the activities of the Josefa Segovia …

EDIW supports Indigenous Peoples Academy Josefa Segovia Read More »

Youth ACT: a new semester for making decisiones

The third semester of the Youth ACT project began this September 2020, in the countries where there are groups of young people working on it: Argentina, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Spain, France, Italy , Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Dominican Republic and USA. The starting point was the presentation of the plan for the semester. For this, …

Youth ACT: a new semester for making decisiones Read More »

Donate a tablet or a laptop to make real equality of opportunities in digital education

Una campaña de EDIW Barcelona y la Fundación Privada ViaraA campaign launched by EDIW Barcelona and the Viarany Private Foundation 90% of the Spanish population has access to technological devices and the Internet (Pew Research Center, 2020), but what about the remaining 10%? The socio-economic level of households determines access to information since the 31,5% of households …

Donate a tablet or a laptop to make real equality of opportunities in digital education Read More »

Youth Dialogue is… you, me, all of us

A youth capacity building project co-funded by the European Commission and coordinated by  EDIW (Education of an Interdependent World), Youth for Dialogue is Inclusion. It is Participation and Democratic values. It is Peace and Leadership.  Youth for Dialogue is  embracing  the world …  From Mexico, Dominican Republic and Bolivia,  crossing the Atlantic to Spain, Italy, …

Youth Dialogue is… you, me, all of us Read More »