EDIW International Projects seek:
- To network with universities, research centers and professional associations to promote initiatives and projects on the advancement of internationalization and quality in higher education and in the different professions.
- To gather professionals in communities of learning and interest, to support younger generations in the profession, to update each other in current trends and to act on issues aimed at societal transformation.
- To provide mentorship especially for students starting university or vocational training and those entering the world of work.
- To conduct international seminars, workshops, experiences of immersion in different cultural contexts that will provide young people venues for formation in service, entrepreneurial leadership and intercultural exposure.
- To provide a platform for the young people to explore and experience individually and as a group the complementary roles of reflection, action and contrast.
- To offer non formal training to young people, from diverse cultures and interests, on competences to be leaders and agents of change in creating an interdependent, inclusive world.